How Network Monitoring Leads to Less Downtime
Have you experienced availability & performance issues of your business systems? This article will discuss how server and network monitoring leads to information and knowledge enabling you to react to network issues and preventing unnecessary network downtime. As you may have experienced, network downtime can be quite expensive.
"Often, networks and servers develop critical problems without warning, resulting in expensive productivity losses" says Johannes Banck, CIO. "And so, keeping an eye on the status and performance of your network components is critical, so that downtime can be minimized".
The image above shows how, from a "single pane of glass" we monitor your entire network from your main site to satellite offices and remote sites - all with an eye towards network security.
Our peace-of-mind monitoring tools use advanced technologies like Unified Threat Management, Windows Management tools & Simple Network Monitoring Protocol which monitor your network 24x7 using Microsoft API's to collect alerts and send it to us over a secure channel
With our advanced network asset tracking and Performance monitoring services, you not only save time, effort and money, you also maximize the use and efficiency of your company's IT infrastructure. After all, the efficient working of your IT assets is critical to the productivity of your business. We understand this fact better than anyone else.
- We will continuously monitor the health of your IT infrastructure and manage its growth.
- Monitoring will maximize up-time preventing missed systems alerts turning into issues (preventative maintenance)
- Monitoring enhances security by Integrating with leading antivirus providers, patch management, security auditing, alerting and reporting.
- Monitoring helps improve the performance of Information Technology by Identifying trouble spots that influence employee productivity.
- Monitoring inventories IT assets and helps you stay on budget.
To help increase the efficiency of your IT infrastructure, we offer the following monitoring services:
Server monitoring is one of the most critical monitoring components. To ensure system's run error-free, it is important to constantly monitor the status of your servers. Our remote server monitoring services bring you the following:
- Remote monitoring of all alert events and errors that get generated on the server giving us often enough lead- time to eliminate or minimize downtime.
- Analyze and monitor the hardware components of the server like CPU (utilization and even temperature), all hard disk drives (i.e. total disk space used and errors).
- Installed software and changes
- All windows events can "fire" scripts to take certain actions.
By conducting 24x7 network monitoring, Computer Systems Support & Design tech experts keep a very close eye the status of your network. This is primarily done to identify potential system bottlenecks or activity before they actually become issues.
We configure everything back at our location. Once configured for maximum results, our engineers easily notify when your server goes down or a user alters their configuration or a possible security threat exists.
Our complete process of network monitoring also offers you an effective method to implement and enforce policies throughout your company network.
Call today (203) 349-8047 Ext. 211 to learn more about this unique tool that could save you from experiencing unnecessary network downtime.