Microsoft Active Directory Support Services
Microsoft Active Directory for User Authentication and Permissions Management
Microsoft Active Directory serves as a central location for network administration and security. It is responsible or authenticating and authorizing all users and computers within a network of Windows domain type, assigning and enforcing security policies for all computers in a network and installing or updating software on network computers. For example, when a user logs into a computer that is part of a Windows domain, it is Active Directory that verifies his or her password and specifies whether he or she is a system administrator or normal user.
Give me a call at (203) 216-9902 and let's set up a meeting to discuss your Active Directory and IT Tech Support needs. Or simply fill out the request info form on the right and I'll respond within 1 hour.
What's in it for you? Isn't it time you discovered what other Connecticut companies have already learned? Peace-of-mind that your technology support needs are in good hands.
A well-planned Active Directory is a pre-requisite for a secure and functional IT infrastructure because Active Directory interacts with each and every system on an business network. Poor design of Active Directory can cause problems to end users and can make the enterprise network more vulnerable to attacks.
Computer Systems Support & Design is a Microsoft Certified Partner with experience in migrating Active Directory Support services like Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Server 2008 and 2012R2. Efficiency and security are always at the heart of our designs and we deliver such with minimal disruptions to your day to day workings. For more IT Tech Support Services see this link.
We work with you from the initial stage to the implementation of your Active Directory infrastructure. Committed to successful implementation of Active Directory, we will apply proven best practices to ensure that the implementations are best for your business.
We provide unlimited 24/7 server support on phone and via remote access.
Specifically our Microsoft Active Directory Services include:
- Install and manage Active Directory infrastructure
- Troubleshoot Active Directory
- Installation Issues
- Optimize your user pool under the Active Directory system
- Migration and upgrade issues related to Active Directory
- Group Policy Management
- User Management
- Replication Issues
- Active Directory Backup and Restore
CSSD brings years of experience and a proven approach to developing Microsoft Active Directory Services that meet your business requirements, successfully and within budget.
Features of Computer Systems Support & Design Microsoft Active Directory Support Services:
- In-depth consultation with stakeholders to determine the most effective directory solution for your business needs
- Expert implementation using best practices and processes as well as state-of-the-art tools and methodologies
- Phased approach to minimize impact on user community
Benefits of Computer Systems Support & Design Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Certified engineering staff with broad technology expertise
- The experience provided by implementations ranging from 5 to over 150 users
- A proven track record of smooth and effective migrations
In any business that is looking to centrally manage user access and centralized control of access to resources for User Authentication and Permissions Management AD remains the must have tool in the information technology arsenal. Contact Johannes Banck at (877) 717-6075 Ext. 211 for any questions you might have about Microsoft Active Directory Directory installation and support.
Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and other Network Admission Control
Gain Control over Who can Do What on your Network
A significant component of a LAN security policy is controlling who can access the network and what they are allowed to do. Network Admission Control (NAC) provides a strong baseline when determining who the user is and the status of their machine.
CSSD understands these challenges and builds strong and dynamic NAC solutions. Through our Professional Services offering, we provide a complete overview of how a NAC solution fits and what the requirements are to make it work.
As in all projects, it’s important to understand how and why a solution might fit. Because NAC can be a large and complex undertaking, Computer Systems Support & Design works with your IT staff to determine the following:
- Where is security lacking and can NAC really help resolve the issue?
- What needs to be secured?
- How would NAC impact our overall security posture in achieving better policy compliance
- What is the scope of the project and how will NAC be designed?
Understanding your Network Access Control (NAC) options
As NAC can be deployed across different points in the network (inline, out-of-band and as a software agent) it is important to understand in advance where to situate the enforcement points. Documenting and discussing the various methods is a great first step towards a solid design.
CSSD's security team can explain how the correct implementation of NAC will provide transparent services to users and services. Our complete NAC services offering will provide the review and testing for:
- Guest networking
- Wireless networking
- Departmental and enterprise wide networking
Simplify and secure your network
Use our experience and knowledge to design, test, implement and manage your NAC solution, ensuring the following:
- Ability to support both passive and active authentication
- Flexibility to work with multiple identity stores for authentication
- Ability to identify a user’s role as part of authentication
- Ability to provide ubiquitous, easy to administer host posture check
- Ability to work with multiple NAC agents