IT Security Services - Protecting Your Network
You may not think that you have any data worth stealing but even the smallest company can be custodian to information that represents hard cash to criminal gangs: credit card details, bank account information, customers' names and addresses. Your medical health record is worth $50 on the black market.
Yes, Cyber Criminals Target Small and Medium Businesses (SMB)
Small business owners must recognize that cyberattacks and commercial threats could negatively affect their business if the right IT Security instruments are not put into place. The National Cyber Security Alliance report refferenced below indicates that 40% of all cyber attacks are directed against employers with less than 500 employes.
Do you have less than 500 employees? If yes, please call us for a security review today!
Another statistic: Visa Inc. reports small businesses represent more than 90 percent of the payment data breaches reported to the company. And more... A new Survey by the National Cyber Security Alliance shows that the majority (66%) have no Policies or Contingency Plans.
"It's terrifying that the majority of U.S. small businesses believe their information is protected, yet so many do not have the required policies or protection in place to remain safe," said Brian Burch, vice president for SMB, at Symantec. "Almost 40 percent of the over 1 billion cyberattacks Symantec prevented in the first three months of 2012 targeted companies with less than 500 employees. And for the small, poorly protected companies that suffer an attack, it's often fatal to their business."
Our IT Security Services offer comprehensive network security management to protect your business from increasingly sophisticated, severe, and frequent cyber attacks. Computer Systems Support & Design a IT Tech Support provider implements strategies to shield you from the potentially catastrophic consequences of an attack, including:
- Theft of company assets
- Identity Theft
- Inappropriate usage of computing resources
- Exposure of confidential information
- Disruption or denial of services
- Public relations or regulatory compliance issues
- Unjustified Lawsuits
Our IT Security and Network Security Assessment will close holes in your network defenses
Our IT Security and Network Security Support Services protect your business through a four-step life-cycle approach to ensuring your company’s safety.
- Assess & Audit: Assess risks, threats and vulnerabilities at your organization, determine your desired security posture, and audit current security controls against best practices and standards
- Prevent & Protect: Determine acceptable risk profile, implement appropriate security controls, and develop security policies and processes
- Monitor & Manage: Monitor security posture and policy compliance, identify threats and detect attacks, and manage security infrastructure and controls
- Support & Recover: Maintain security posture while responding to and recovering from security incidents
Computer Systems Support & Design Information Security Services (IT Security Services) Options
- Network Security Health Check
- Unified Threat Management Assessment
- Security Testing & Network Security Assessment
- Email Security and eDiscovery Options
- Virus and Spyware Protection
- Firewall Management
- Authentication & Password Management
- Wireless Security
- Video Surveillance IT Security Services
Computer Systems Support & Design Information Security Services (IT Security Services) offer end-to-end risk management solutions to protect against threats while reducing the costs and complexity of security.
CSSD helps you reduce the cost and complexity of securing your infrastructure with a comprehensive portfolio of world-class network security services and IT Security consulting services.The following is a high-level overview of the areas we will talk to you about in our Network Security Assessment.
Call to day to get started! Cyber-criminals never sleep and you may be their next target.
- Know what you need to protect: One data breach could mean financial ruin for an SMB. Look at where your information is being stored and used, and protect those areas accordingly.
- Enforce strong password policies: Passwords with eight characters or more and use a combination of letters, numbers and symbols (e.g., # $ % ! ?) will help protect your data.Read about better password policies here.
- Map out a disaster preparedness and disaster recovery plan today: Don't wait until it's too late. Identify your critical resources, use appropriate security and backup and disaster recovery solutions to archive important files, and test frequently.
- Encrypt confidential information: Implement encryption technologies on desktops, laptops and removable media to protect your confidential information from unauthorized access, providing strong security for intellectual property, customer and partner data.
- Use a reliable security solution: Today's solutions do more than just prevent viruses and spam; they scan files regularly for unusual changes in file size, programs that match known malware, suspicious e-mail attachments and other warning signs. It's the most important step to protect your information.
- Protect Information Completely: It's more important than ever to back up your business information. Combine backup solutions with a robust security offering to protect your business from all forms of data loss.
- Stay up to date: A security solution is only as good as the frequency with which it is updated. New viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other malware are born daily, and variations of them can slip by software that is not current.
- Educate employees: Develop Internet security guidelines and educate employees about Internet safety, security and the latest threats, as well as what to do if they misplace information or suspect malware on their machine.
Contact Johannes Banck at (877) 717-6075 Ext. 211 today about our IT Security Services and Network Security Services before it is too late.