Migrate to the new Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 (SBS2011)
With our proven SBS Migration Methology
Migrating your Small Business Server 2003 (SBS2003) or 2008 (SBS2008) to the new feature rich Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 (SBS2011) technology is a smooth experience with our well researched and proven methology.
Before a small business server 2011 migration takes place, our experienced technicians map out a thorough plan and time line. Your data is backed up securely in case something goes wrong during the migration. The technician performing the migration may need to reformat the data so that it will be accessible on the new server and they proceed in stages to make the SBS2011 migration go smoothly - all along following our proven migration process.
As part of our server migration services, once all of the data, users, e-mail and documents have been migrated, the new Small Business Server 2011 installation is subjected to a verification process to confirm that it is intact and that no parts have become corrupted during the move. After everything checks out, the small business server migration is complete.
We at Computer Systems Support & Design can assist you in :
- Deploying the Small Business Server 2011 (SBS2011) infrastructure in your organization
- Troubleshooting Small Business Server error codes
- Implementing and troubleshooting all components of the Small Business Sever including Exchange, SharePoint, Remote Access and File Server
- Optimizing the server for problem-free performance
- Increasing productivity and infrastructure for improved communication, messaging, and collaboration
- Managing e-mail, calendars, contacts, and other personal and team information
- Securing your Internet connections with firewall technology
- Integrating Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 (SBS2011) with Microsoft Office 365
To learn more about our SBS2011 migration support methology call (203) 349-8047 Ext. 211 We provide Tech Support for Microsoft technologies in Fairfield County, CT.
Computer Systems Support & Design, LLC is an independent service provider for Information Technology Support for third party products and services. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products and services is only referential in nature and Computer Systems Support & Design, LLC hereby disclaims any sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of or by any such third party.